MADESTONE CO.LTD



Manufacturer, Trading Company, Agent Company Name:MADESTONE CO.LTD
Company Directory:Romania
Company Profile:
We are producers and the leading suppliers of various products of very high quality.We have been in the exporting field for over three years today and we do export all over the world.We are located in Sibiu Romania. We are looking for reliable and serious buyers to establish a long term business relationship with at very favorable terms and conditions sealed by honesty and trust.

We are able and can supply you with the quantity of products monthly or Yearly which you want without any problem and we always do packing according to how the customer will prefer.

We assure you that you are going to enjoy a good business relationship with our company and we will be happy to get involve in a long term business relationship with your esteem company.

We have available free samples for serious buyers but the buyer is responsible for the sample shipping fee but we can as well proceed if there is no need for samples.

Our products Meets the SGS testing standard at the port of loading.

Our Method of payment is 30% before packing (so that we can use it for the transportation of the Nuts, from our factory to the port of loading ,buying of packing tools, pay for the SGS testing fee,Insurance and Freight cost),and the rest 70% when the goods arrive the port of discharge and the quality and quantity of the goods confirm,

Our Loading port is Constanta Port Romania.We do pack 18MT in 1x20ft container and we do load 28MT in a 40ft container.

Also there is no problem regarding the specification for we shall supply exactly according to the specification ok.

Our supply capacity is 500MT per month so there will be no problem supplying your quantity and our delivery time is 21-25 days from the time the vessels takes off.Our minimum quantity is 18MT.

Mr, John Madestone
CEO
Main Markets:North America
South America
Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia
Africa
Mid East
Eastern Asia
Western Europe
Central America
Northern Europe
Southern Europe

Marketing Product/Service:HALAL CHICKEN,FROZEN CHICKEN,FRESH CHICKEN,CHICKEN PARTS
Main Customers: ALI HASAN MUSTAFA,MUSHARAF AMED,ETC
No. of Total Employees:11 - 50 People
Year Established:2007  
Total Annual Sales Volume:US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Export Percentage:41% - 50%
Management Certification:HACCP
Address:str Virtutii 14 (0040727587402),Bucharest,Romania,Romania Company Address GPS
Zip/Postal Code:0040
Telephone:004-0727587402
  • Contents of this page are from the Internet, the copyright belongs to the original page. Tell us to report illegal contents.